mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012

Neon and Pastel power!

Hello dear
how are you? Today is sunny but very cold but I'm happy because it's Wednesday and it is the middle of the week!!
For this season Pastel and Neon colours are everywhere and I must say that I love this!! I adore this kind of colours because they are brilliant, brighter and they take fun and happiness!
Here is a little selection of my favourite items that for sure I have to buy!!
Enjoy them and don't forget to use the special 10% discount on http://www.maisonrana.com/ using my code ITDIS10 !!
With love
Carolyne O'

Ciao care
come state? Oggi è soleggiato ma freddo ma sono felice perchè è Mercoledì e siamo nel mezzo della settimana!!
Per questa stagione i colori Pastello e Neon sono ovunque e devo dire che amo questa cosa!! Adoro questo tipo di colori perchè sono brillanti, vivaci e portano divertimento e felicità!
Ecco qui una piccola selezione dei miei prodotti preferiti che sicuramente dovrò prendere!! Godetevela e non dimenticatevi di usare lo speciale 10% di sconto da http://www.maisonrana.com/ usando il mio codice ITDIS10 !!
Con amore
Carolyne O'





Fluo jeans are from 7 for all Mankind

Zara pumps

Abercrombie & Fitch dress


French Connection dress


H&M dress





The bags are from Miu Miu


O.P.I. Femme du Cirque collection

Abercrombie & Fitch plaid shirt

5 commenti:

  1. Love the highlighter colour denim! The yellow is pretty cute :-)

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. tutti capi molto belli adoro soprattutto i pantaloni :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Peekaboo from Mietzino and me :)
    Love that A &F girlie dress and one the Miu miu bags (saw the same style but in lightblue suede in an Ad).

    Stay cozy and warm in Italy!!!
    Martina

    RispondiElimina
  4. ooh i am on the hunt for some pink and yellow skinny pants! love

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    RispondiElimina
  5. Nice, cute and magic pastel colors, a wide open eyes dream for me, as usual, thank you Carolina!
    L O V E:
    H&M dress,
    lovely and sweety Zara pumps,
    and the O.P.I. laquer dream nuances too.

    Marianna

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!